Your trusted manufacturer of Borated Polyethylene
Borated polyethylene is a product typically used in the medical field to shield neutrons.
Made from high density polyethylene plastic with 5% boron content by weight,
this material provides exceptional durability over a wide temperature range.
- Boron Content By Weight: 1%-30%
- Thickness: 10 – 120mm
- Colors: Black
- Durable over a wide temperature range
- Easy to install and fabricate
- Consistent density and homogeneity
- Medical vaults and doors
- Hot cells
- Nuclear storage and transport containers Nuclear waste management
- Particle accelerators
- Nuclear detection systems
- Doors for Linear Accelerators
- Nuclear Reactors
- Nuclear Powered Vessels
- Research Applications
* Custom sizes, thickness and boron content by weight available upon request
Source Borated Polyethylene From A Qualified Factory
Whether it’s the colors, thickness or size, our team can meet your needs.
Test & Inspection
In-house tests with state-of-the-art equipment guarantee both the performance and lifetime.
As a certified factory, we manufacture products in compliance with industrial standards.